Abstract - Scientific oral or poster presentations
Abstract Submission Deadline: 15th April, 2020 (GMT+7)
Notification of Acceptance: 22nd April, 2020 (GMT+7)
- Dates are based on Thailand Standard Time, 23:59 (GMT+7).
- All abstracts must be submitted via Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Abstracts submitted by fax, postal mail or e-mail will not be accepted.
- Abstracts submitted after the deadline will not be accepted, without exception.
- ALL Presenting Authors of accepted abstracts must register and complete payment by Early Bird Registration Deadline 30th April, 2020 to ensure the rights of the presentation.
***First 10 accepted Abstract for Oral Presentation, Presenter will be waived for the registration fee. (Only one author per abstract is considered the presenter)
- ABSTRACT: not to exceed 300 words are accepted for review and must be submitted only in English, please download abstract template
- PREPARATION: The abstract should be a brief summary of the paper and must include an introductory sentence stating its purpose, a brief description of the work and the results/conclusions. Acceptable topics include laboratory or clinical investigations (including case reports), husbandry, management, animal welfare and the 3Rs. Illustrations are not allowed in the abstract. Topic reviews and abstracts with no results will not be accepted.
- RESPONSIBILITY: Authors have full responsibility for any statements submitted. Material already in print in other scientific publications should not be submitted and will be disqualified from the poster competition. Authors must disclose and explain any potential conflicts of interest in a separate letter enclosed with the abstract.
Acknowledgement of the receipt of abstract submission will be sent to the Presenting Author’s email address upon submission. The Presenting Author will receive all correspondence regarding the abstract status, presentation type, date and time, via the email that is provided in the abstract submission.
The decision of Scientific Program Committee on abstract acceptance is final. While authors’ preferences for oral or poster presentations will be considered, the committee may offer an alternative format.
Should there be any inquiry, please do not hesitate to contact the AFLAS 2020 Scientific Committee at email@example.com